If you’ve never made energy balls before it’s time to hop on the bandwagon! Seriously.
Carrot cake energy balls recipes
- Author: Jess Prep
- Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 12-16 balls
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
These energy balls taste just like carrot cake and are vegan, gluten-free and grain-free!
- 1 1/2 cups medjool dates (pits removed)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- extra 1/2 cup shredded coconut for rolling
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Scoop out some dough using a spoon and roll into balls.
- Roll each ball into the shredded coconut to coat.
- Place in the fridge to firm up for at least one hour