Wedding reception is one of the sacred events that need a lot of preparation. Not only wedding clothes and invitations, decorations are also important things that need attention. Floral themes become one of the most popular wedding themes that many couples choose to decorate a wedding reception to be more romantic.
For those of you who are interested in using floral themes, here are some inspirations that you can apply during your wedding celebration later.
Floral Themed Wedding Decoration Ideas 2019
1. Wedding gate instagramable with hanging flower decorations
Tie a white cloth on a wooden pole then give a flower arrangement on each side. In order not to be rigid, you can hang flower arrangements in an empty space. Simple but Instagramable!
2. Hang a white cloth on the tree to frame the bridal path. Your wedding day will be very memorable.
Don’t forget to give flowers on each side. Can also add a sprinkling of flowers on the floor so that the situation is more romantic.
3. Logs decorated with flowers can be a unique choice for decorating your wedding later.
This simple decoration can also make you own to save budget. Just stick your favorite flowers on the tree trunks to the branches. You can also beautify parts of the floor using matching flowers.
4. The anti-mainstream wedding gate loop is very suitable for indoor and outdoor parties.
If you use wooden poles, you can try the wedding gate with this curved shape. Pin the flowers and plants on the side to form a beautiful gate.
5. Change the situation to become more magical by placing a hanging candle decoration.
Very suitable for you who will hold an intimate reception with a close family. Enjoying a wedding dinner accompanied by a beautiful candle light can certainly make the atmosphere of the event unforgettable.